my country fav {old Greece}

 

WHICH COUNTRY WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO? WHY?


the country I would like to visit is Greece.
I´ve seen pictures and I find the ridiculously beautiful.
I will atach some pictures.


There is one place in particular that I dream of going to, its called SANTORINI.
I know little about this place, it´s an island and its complicated to get to.
I have only seen pictures of the blue waters and cubic houses on the coast.

I would like to go on vacation. I don´t pretend to live in that dream place,
 because it would take away the "dream". I dont want it to be part of my routine but as a vacation panorama. I think it would be inexplicable too see a sunset with that view and see that when you wAKE UP, ITS CRAZYYYYYYY 

Comentarios

  1. I would also like to go to Santorini, if the photos look good I can imagine it in person. I hope you can go soon jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Santorini has always attracted my attention, in photos it looks very beautiful. I hope to be there someday.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

changes to my study programmm

Easykid VEAPUES

the past is more simple.