the past is more simple.

 YESSS, I would travel to the past, more easy, the future scares me, not knowing what I will find.

A song that I really like says: I am the present and tomorrow does not yet exist, so, i prefer travel to the past.
if i have to travel to a especific time, mm, i would very much like to live in the medieval time. haha. i think the life was easier: existed the barter, the taverns, the sword maker, the carriage driver, potion maker and several other jobs.

i find very entertaining, I would have liked to have a job like that,They were jobs predetermined by your family, since if your father was a shoemaker, you would be a shoemaker too, but, I would have liked to be multifaceted, idk , a tailor and also a tax collector and make my own swords. haha Also, i think the clothes was very simple (if you were not of the aristocracy).




sometimes (manytimes) i think.. shit, that easy it would be to live that life, its fucking amazing, that is to say... get up at 7 am. and walk around the town looking for a cow to milk or go pick up your sword, also make my owns arrows. Doesnt it sound fun??????

sounds like fun and relaxing, but it wasn´t reality, its just my imagination. The reality it was hard work, the bad harvest- Famine- disease. it wasn't all about milking cows or sharpen blades, nor harvest corn but sounds good. ANYWAYS, i would like to travel to the past, its easier because its something we know, if i travel to the medieval era i would already know that i was going to die of tuberculosis, idk. Add that i would very much like to get drunk in a tavern. omg thats crazy idea, but its my dream to be a drunk of tavern and say: other beer please!!! and be calm in the tavern and that armored knights arrive to give an important message of the king. hahaha i would feel like i was in an episode of the Game Of Thrones.





I think I would have a great time at that time. also, i wouldn't care at all, because at the end i will die and thousands more years will pass and the internet will be invented, and the cars, and the news styles musician, and blah blah blah.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

changes to my study programmm

Easykid VEAPUES