changes to my study programmm

  the changes I would make to study progamme  ¿?.. mmm alright...


If I owned the university: (in a aparallel world)
-First, I would shorten the number of semesters, in my opinion it is extremely long, takes too much time, time that we could use to learn other things more relevant, for example: learn about fees, other idioms by youtube, cooking, tutorials on youtube, learn to install lamps and the other utensils that can be used, idk, set up a desk. 
Also, journalism have very theorist subjects that result boring for a subject is more practic. I would add more subject of reporting, interviews, vocalization, writting, and!!! i would make them mandatory, because there are subjects that are fun but you only have to choose 2, so there are many subjects that I would like to take but they are left out. so sad.
-Second, I would also group the schedules together, so that students do not have "windows" (between classes) and it is a waste of time. sometimes, those of us who live far away we traveled two hours for a three-hour class and then traveled two more hours home.


-In addition, my students would have more choice for recreational subjects, to do things we like among so many classes- for example- fashion classes, cooking classes, game classes, dance classes, among others. thats sound like a good idea right??

- Regarding infrastructure i would invest in more recording equipment, best cameras and a more complete and spacious recording studio. 

and the other hand: there would be accessibility to totally practical subjects, with a lot of street reporting.
maybe they are not big changes but they would make a big change in the students and their desire to attend classes. 
what do you think? ... 





Comentarios

  1. I'm impressed, I thought that journalism had more practical subjects, but it seems there aren't many. And I think your idea of recreational subjects sounds great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like your idea about group schedules! I live far away and it's very sad to have to wait so long.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with having less theoretical classes and more practical classes.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. creative courses would be a very good idea, hopefully they will be implemented in the not too distant future...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I totally agree that a big change would be to shorten the length of the career. Having it be so long is unnecessary.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Easykid VEAPUES

the past is more simple.