i want a famous photographer "!!!!!!!

 my dream job- mmm- I'd really like to have several jobs: working in a cinema -  or selling sneakers.

But my dream job would be to photographer. photograp singers, or fashion, portraits, idk. 
I would really like to be famous and take pictures of national and international singers.


 

I have tried it when i go to events or concerts but do it without having a good camera and without great knowledge of how to use a camera. 

I hope to take a photography course next year and buy my own camera -second hand- 
There are photos that I have taken with my small digital camera or my phone and also with the semi-professional camera that I get in pañol.



it would be great if you could tell me which is your favorite photo or if you recognize any of the Chilean singers I have asked to photograph.  



Speaking of salary, iam 
not interested in money. iam interested in fame:that the singers i photograph will reposition me pictures in our social redes and thus gain recognition, is my goal.
Im studying journalism so im not far from the field, reporting and photography go hand
(chilensis:van de la mano).


 








I wish they would call me to photograph events and concerts at Movistar Arena, it's my dream (now, because one changes dreams and goals over the years). bye. 







Comentarios

  1. Your pictures are so cool, i hope you can get your own camera soon and become a famous photographer

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

changes to my study programmm

Easykid VEAPUES

the past is more simple.